Executive Assistant to CEO – COO – Rijsenhout
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide all-round / high level support to the CEO and the COO of our EMEA organisation and to engage with a range of colleagues globally across the business.
ICE Robotics EMEA is an international organization focused on cleaning solutions across Europe, the United States, and China advanced. We are experienced experts on solutions like IoT and cobotics, that meet and exceed all cleaning needs by using the most innovative technology and efficient manufacturing in the industry. Having just launched a revolutionary cleaning robot, called “Whiz”, we are preparing to take the cleaning industry by storm! The sales offices in more than 20 countries are managed from the new EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp, as well as all the maintenance and repair of all EMEA products.
- Be the first point of contact for all internal & external relations (both clients and employees);
- Provide administrative support, such as screening e-mails and calls and handling them as appropriate, drafting messages, preparations of large PPT presentations. Dealing with highly confidential material and acting in an appropriate manner;
- Arrange all internal and external meetings including setting up phone/video conference
- Organize all international and local travel, managing detailed itineraries
- Organize other events as they arise
- Arrange travel, visas and hotel accommodations;
- Take dictation and minutes of meetings, ensure appropriate actions are taken;
- Contribute on the new facility project (new offices 15.000 m2) and exhibition project (May 2020);
- Draft and/or assemble documents, briefing papers, (sales) reports and presentations;
- Contribute on specific projects and do the research for them;
- Organise and host events;
- Handle various ad hoc requests.
Attributes & behaviours
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or similar;
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in an international organization;
- Excellent proficiency (written & verbal) in English, similar skills in Dutch is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Office, Dynamics and Sharepoint);
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technological advances (IT-savvy);
- Results oriented, yet aware of context (sensitive and flexible to achieve your goals);
- Good instincts, ability to advert crisis/problems, diplomatic and able to command respect;
- Strong communication and social skills, ability to create working relationships at all levels;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, anticipates the boss’s needs and will go the extra mile;
- Independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- Hands-on mentality, well organised, flexible (at times) and reliable;
- Very personable, discrete, confident, structured person with a strong eye for detail;
- Feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure, ensuring organization and planning (short- and long term);
- Sense of humour and lots of energy.
Ingrid Rademakers : email@example.com
Ingrid Rademakers :firstname.lastname@example.org